TCP-II

So I finally finished the great ceiling project part deux!!! It only took me three months, haha. First, I miscalculated and ran out of both the crown and flat moldings. I had to reorder more and when I got them a couple of weeks later, I had uric acid issues. You can forget about extra-curricular manual work when Mr. uric acid decides to fuck with you. This went on and off for weeks. When I finally got it under control (sort of), this other thing and that other thing came up and drama and et cetera, et cetera. But yeah… for whatever reason yesterday I finally found the energy/inspiration/WHATever to resume work on the damned thing. And now it’s done!!! Well… technically, I still have paint the black screw heads silver and super glue stuff here and there but I’m pretty sure that’s nothing.